Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Hexagon Punch & Chevron Border Punch Card

I made this card for Stamping Shanni's Retreat in September last year.  There is a swap challenge - all products must be current and you have to make the same number of swaps as attendees.

The colours that I have used in the card are Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.
The stamps are from Tape It and Gorgeous Grunge and the sentiment from Six Sided Sampler which I have used with the matching Hexagon Punch.

I used the punched out chevrons from the Chevron Border punch to pop the sentiment and also the punched border add texture and interest to the bottom of the card.
The pennants cut from Whisper White and Crushed Curry cardstock add a different dimension and I stamped these as well.

See you soon!
Paula

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the background stamping, and the geometric shapes, it would also be a good male card.

    ReplyDelete