Pages

Thursday 24 April 2014

Flower Shop Mother's Day Tag Card


This card was inspired from one I saw on Pintrest that really caught my eye.

The colors I used with both cards are Baked Brown Sugar & Whisper White, then a color of choice, which was Crisp Cantaloupe & Coastal Cabana. One of my many favourate stamp sets 'Flower Shop' was used in this card. I had no embossing folders with me when making this card at the time so I decided to create something similar.

Using the fancy writing background stamp, stamp the image using three Stampin! Up write markers in colors of choice, alternating the colours down the stamp image. With the 'Flower Shop' stamp set, I chose a flower and stamped three images, then punched them out using the Pansy Punch, then I placed them on top of the background stamp. I also stamped a different flower image on the inside of the card that is open, to mimic the position of the flowers on the top of the card. I then finished the card with the 'Happy Mother's Day' stamp from the 'Teeny Tiny Sentiments' stamp set on Whisper White. The stamp was then punched out using the Word Window punch and placed on top of Modern Label punch that was punched out in the color of your choice.

Making this card was different, interesting and fun. I have also made another cards with a similar style as these. Look for them in my coming posts.

 
Until Next Post!..........


No comments:

Post a Comment