Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

Merry Christmas Snow Flurry Cards


I made these Christmas cards last year using two of my favourite colours in the Stampin' Up! colour range.

The colours I used were Island Indigo, Smoky Slate & Whisper White.  The DSP ( Designer Series Paper) used with these cards also matches the colours I used. The DSP paper was cut into banners of 3 for each card which I alternated, as the DSP paper has a pattern on both sides of the 12 x 12 Sheet. They were then placed on top of the back ground colour used.

Using the Snow Flurry bigz die I cut out all three shapes in Island Indigo and Smoky Slate and alternated the colours as you can see in the photo. In between one of Snow Flurry cut outs, I put a dimensional to give it height and effect. Lastly up the top I stamped the 'Merry Christmas' image from the Sassy Salutations stamp set on Whisper white in a 'Rock & Roll' technique, to give the effect of a two colour look. The stamp was then layered behind Smoky Slate and Island Indigo to give the card a finishing look.


Until Next Post!.........



No comments:

Post a Comment